What makes atlanta liposuction different?
To start, atlanta liposuction is done in the office. In the past, I’ve traditionally done all of my liposuction in the hospital. It’s also done under local anesthetics. that means that the patients are awake, we have conversations during the procedure, some of them bring their iPods in and listen to their music, but it’s a much more relaxed setting for them. It takes the fear of the hospital and anesthesia away. Finally, the use of the laser (which is what Smartlipo is all about) does three things for the patient.
- It decreases their bruising, which means that it improves their recovery time.
- It tightens the skin better than any other form of liposuction.
- It literally melts the fat cells, which means that the patient’s results are smoother and more consistent than your traditional forms of liposuction.
Smartlipo is a great alternative to other procedures
The only thing that won’t be addressed by Smartlipo or any form of liposuction is if the patient has underlying muscle weakness. That’s one of the first things I look at when a woman comes in.
How long does Smartlipo take?
It takes a little bit longer than traditional liposuction because since the patient is awake and we’re talking, I try to carefully and slowly walk them through the procedure. It’s actually a three-step procedure.
- Step 1: Inject a numbing solution because most people if they’re not numb won’t be having a good time
- Step 2: We take a very fine liposuction instrument and we remove the deeper layers of the fat
- Step 3: We introduce the laser underneath the skin. This melts the superficial fat and provides an overall smoother result. It coagulates and seals the blood vessels so patients will get less bruising. It also tightens the skin better than any other form of liposuction. Having tight skin after removing the fat is everyone’s goal. To learn more about Smartlipo Atlanta, visit http://slimplasty.com/smartlipo-atlanta/